Queen Uche launched her non-profit Uche Foundation in Abuja the capital city of Nigeria where she organized THE RED BALL charity event creating HIV/aids awareness all over Nigeria, she raised funds in donations, June 2008 she lost her Mentor/mom after her battle with cancer which was a painful exit for her seeing her mom go through pain before she passed away, she decided to focus her foundation on giving out free hair pieces/wigs to women and children going through hair loss all over the world. she created her own line of Hair conditioner, Shampoo, and styling tools, making it easy for all her clients to make one stop and achieving all their hair needs.
1. WHAT KIND OF HAIR IS NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR DONATION?
We will not be able to process your hair donation if in the following conditions:
• Less than 10 inches
• Not stored properly
2. IF I HAVE A HAIR SALON OR A FRIEND WHO HAS A HAIR SALON HOW I CAN HELP?
• Your salon can be listed as a drop-off point for hair donations.
• You may opt to give free/discounted haircuts to our hair donors.
• If you have another suggestion in helping us, feel free to call us.
• If you are interested, you may sign up for this form