1. WHAT KIND OF HAIR IS NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR DONATION?
We will not be able to process your hair donation if in the following conditions:
• Less than 10 inches
• Not stored properly
2. IF I HAVE A HAIR SALON OR A FRIEND WHO HAS A HAIR SALON HOW I CAN HELP?
• Your salon can be listed as a drop-off point for hair donations.
• You may opt to give free/discounted haircuts to our hair donors.
• If you have another suggestion in helping us, feel free to call us.
• If you are interested, you may sign up for this form
3. HOW I CAN ORGANIZE A HAIR DONATION EVENT AT MY COMPANY / ORGANIZATION / UNIVERSITY / COMMUNITY OR CHURCH?
Send us a proposal of your event and fill up this form so we can help to organize further.
4. HOW ELSE I OR MY COMPANY / ORGANIZATION / UNIVERSITY / COMMUNITY OR CHURCH CAN HELP YOUR ORG?
Other than a hair donation event, you may also organize a fundraising event. Other than hair donations, we also need funds to buy other materials in making the wig and for other manufacturing expenses.
Please fill up this form so we can help to organize further.
5. CAN I REQUEST FOR A FREE WIG?
If you are or you have a loved one who is going thru hair loss due to cancer, you can apply for a free wig here
6. HOW I CAN CONTACT YOUR ORG IF I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
CALL us or email us for an appointment to come into any of our locations
310 673 1330
If you are in the US, Call or SMS / WhatsApp: Ms. Ginna Gonner
7. In the USA, you can directly ship your hair donation to:
ATT: Ms. Ginna Gonner
8383 Wilshire blvd #800 Beverly Hills ca 90211
8. CAN YOUR SALON CUT MY HAIR FOR DONATION
Yes, we are glad to assist you, your friends, and your family to cut your hair just email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call +13237821044 to make an appointment.