There are many different ways for people to volunteer at Queen Uche Foundation aside from hair donations:
- Volunteer Coordinator – Manage and recruit volunteers, 2 days a week and for special events.
- Recipient Processing – Input recipient info into database and make/answer calls to/from recipients regarding hair shipments
- Journalist – Direct contact with recipients to conduct interview and develop story about our activities.
- Events – Search local events for potential speaking engagements, prepare/manage related documentation and help coordinate events
- Queen Uche Walk – Assist in various committees and/or lead a committee for the planning, donation gathering, and event preparation and on the day of the Walk
- Gala – Assist in various committees and/or lead a committee for the planning, donation gathering, and event preparation and on the day of the Gala
- Hair Processing – Help sort, wrap and box hair donations
- General Office – Assist with general office responsibilities (phone calls, mailings, Girl Scout patches, writing personal notes, etc.)
- Mail Sorting – Help open mail, review/place in appropriate folders for follow-up, assist with Hair Processing
- Data Base Entry – Help with all data base entry, primarily with hair donor information
- Technology – Help with Social Media (Facebook, Making you tube videos, twitter, Instagram posts, Blogs, etc.), work on Queen Uche Foundation website and
help manage issues, installation, and maintenance of new equipment