FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1HOW DO I DONATE HAIR?
See this video
2WHAT KIND OF HAIR IS NOT ACCEPTABLE FOR DONATION?
We will not be able to process your hair donation if in following conditions:
- Less than 10 inches
- Not stored properly
- Other than those listed above, your hair donation, be it naturally straight, curly, wavy hair, will be appreciated by our team.
3HOW LONG IN LENGTH DOES MY HAIR HAVE TO BE ?
It has to be at least 10/12 inches long.
4IF I HAVE HAIR SALON OR FRIEND WHO HAVE HAIR SALON HOW I CAN HELP ?
Your salon can be listed as a drop-off point for hair donations. You may opt to give free/discounted haircuts for our hair donors. If you have another suggestion in helping us, feel free to call us. If you are interested, you may sign up this form.
5HOW I CAN ORGANIZE HAIR DONATION EVENT AT MY COMPANY / ORGANIZATION / UNIVERSITY / COMMUNITY OR CHURCH?
Send us a proposal of your event and fill up this form so we can help organizing further.
6HOW ELSE I OR MY COMPANY / ORGANIZATION / UNIVERSITY / COMMUNITY OR CHURCH CAN HELP YOUR ORG ?
Other than hair donation event, you may also organize a fundraising event. Other than hair donations, we also need funds to buy other materials in making the wig and for other manufacturing expenses. Please fill up this form so we can help organizing further.
7CAN I REQUEST FOR A FREE WIG?
If you are or you have a loved ones who is going thru hair loss due to cancer, you can apply for a free wig here
8HOW I CAN HELP TO YOUR ORG AS VOLUNTEER?
- By Attending our events
- By contacting your company HR & Marketing Department to choose us as your company’s social responsibility project
- By contacting hair salons for participating in hair cutting/donation events and be listed as hair donation drop-off locations
- Contacting government organizations for support and help
- Google AdWords management
- Be a drop-off point or volunteer to pick-up hair donations within your area.
- Help to promote organization and conduct fundraising
- Make Phone Calls Regarding Organizational Needs
- Organize Hair Donation Drive (churches, schools, universities, companies or your community)
- Help With Social Media ( Facebook, YouTube, Twitter & others ) & Assist With E-Mails
- Visit hospitals & cancer organization To donate wigs
- Website Development & Maintenance
If you wish to join our advocacy, sign up here and we will contact you as soon as possible.