Organize a fundraising
Queen Uche Foundation Outside Fundraising Programs give individuals and groups the opportunity to host a fundraiser on behalf of Queen Uche Foundation . These are wonderful opportunities to make a donation to charity and Queen Uche Foundation will be looking to work with organizations like Girl Scout troops, churches and school clubs to promote their missions of community involvement while raising money and hair to support the 15-year mission of Queen Uche Foundation.
- Organize a Hair cut drive with a local hair salon
- Create a fundraising page and start your own personal online, peer to peer campaign. Turn your activities – marathons, bake sales, yard sales, etc. – into a goal oriented fundraiser for Queen Uche Foundation
- Collect aluminum cans, recycle them and donate the funds to Wigs for Kids. You will help kids and the environment.
- Organize a Walk-A-Thon, Bike-A-Thon or race.
- Hold a bake sale, lemonade stand, rummage sale or ice cream social.
- Ask local retailers/churches/schools to allow you to leave the collection boxes. Collect the coin boxes, count the donations and mail into Wigs for Kids.
- Ask parents to organize “Dress Down Days” in their offices. For a $3.00 donation, you can wear jeans on a Friday.
- Organize a school fundraising activity for a fee: pajama day, chew bubble gum day, etc.
- Work with local hair salons to display Wigs for Kids information and encourage them to sign up for the Wigs For Kids Ambassador and Affiliate programs.
- Help Raise $1,500 to support one child with a Hair Replacement System.
We appreciate a personal approach; your fundraiser can fit your style and capabilities. We are available to assist you with literature and resources or any need you may have. Queen Uche Foundation is a private, non-profit organization. We receive no government funding for our operations. We rely on individuals, companies, foundations and groups for our support in order to continue to provide complimentary Hair Replacement Systems and support to our organization . Each Hair Replacement System provided to a child is approximately $1,500 and takes 10-15 ponytails. We thank you for your commitment to our organization and to the children we support. For more information contact us at (310) 673 1330